Sunday, September 11, 2011

09.11.11

Just wanted to pop in real quick-like and offer this measly sketch done at work, and hopefully fool you into thinking that i've been productive, illustration-wise, over the past couple of months.


As my boyfriend and i are expecting a baby boy by the end of the year, i imagine Rick Stagg will work his way into a storybook or two (whether it be a cameo or a starring role)...at least, that's the grand scheme i have in the back of my mind. In any case, as you can imagine, the crafting, knitting, crocheting, and plotting have already begun, as i believe it has always been my fate to torture my own brood of offspring with an overwhelming amount of useless handmade novelties. While my son will almost surely be embarrassed by something i've made him before the age of 4, it must be duly noted that his role is crucial in paving the way for the rest of my children's acceptance of mom's "quirks". Godspeed, first child, my beloved trial run :)

No comments:

Post a Comment